A Split in Time:
How to Write Dual Timeline, Split Time, and Time-Slip Fiction
What are the key elements to writing a time-slip novel? Where do you start in your plot? How do you weave together multiple storylines?
In A Split in Time, time-slip authors Melanie Dobson and Morgan Tarpley Smith help fellow writers navigate and then master the challenges of writing a novel with two or more storylines. Within these pages you’ll find:
· Thirteen key components for split time fiction
· Practical tips on building the time-slip structure
· Interviews with bestselling novelists like Lisa Wingate and Susan Meissner
· Analyses of multi-storyline techniques
· Resources to build compelling split time characters, craft your ideas, and weave together multiple timelines
Whether you are a seasoned writer ready for a new journey or a first-time novelist wanting to learn the split timeline format, this workshop-in-a-book provides the necessary skills to weave two or more compelling stories into one time-slip novel!
Who I Want to Be:
A Devotional Journey Through the Book of Matthew
Thirty-one authors share their hearts and struggles in this look within the Biblical book of Matthew. We pray that from these devotionals, you will know that Jesus loves you deeply. You are not alone. There is no place you have gone that is too far away from God, and He alone can help you truly be the person you want to be.