A Split in Time: How to Write Dual Timeline, Split Time, and Time-Slip Fiction
by Melanie Dobson & Morgan Tarpley Smith
In A Split in Time, time-slip authors Melanie Dobson and Morgan Tarpley Smith help fellow writers navigate and then master the challenges of writing a novel with two or more storylines. Within these pages you’ll find:
· Thirteen key components for split time fiction
· Practical tips on building the time-slip structure
· Interviews with bestselling novelists like Lisa Wingate and Susan Meissner
· Analyses of multi-storyline techniques
· Resources to build compelling split time characters, craft your ideas, and weave together multiple timelines
Whether you are a seasoned writer ready for a new journey or a first-time novelist wanting to learn the split timeline format, this workshop-in-a-book provides the necessary skills to weave two or more compelling stories into one time-slip novel!
“A Split in Time is the only craft book I know devoted completely to writers who want to write in the time-slip genre. . .It’s an absolute must for anyone writing split time novels.” – Heidi Chiavaroli, award-winning author of The Tea Chest
“This book is a gold mine of information for those looking to write split time fiction. Highly recommend!” – Lindsay Harrel, best-selling author of The Secrets of Paper and Ink
Claim your FREE GIFT!!
Melanie and I are so thrilled about THIS SALE that we’re offering a FREE gift!
This week ONLY we’re offering a BONUS printable PDF of our book’s worksheets to anyone who purchases the eBook (or paperback).
To claim this gift, send proof of purchase to email@example.com